Shares and shareholders
The capital of Doverie – united holding JSC is BGN 18 736 099 divided into 18 736 099 voting shares with nominal value of BGN 1 each.
The shares of Doverie – united holding JSC are traded freely on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange JSC, Main Market BSE, Segment Shares Standard, Stock exchange code 5DOV.
Each share of Doverie – united holding JSC gives right to:
- One vote at the General Meeting of the Shareholders;
- Dividend subject to the nominal value of the share;
- Liquidation share
INCOME FROM ONE SHARE IN BGN:
In financial year 2003, the holding increased its capital at the expense of the retained earnings and reserves, and as at July 29, 2004 each shareholder received one free share for each of the shares that he/she already owned prior to the increase.
On trade in stocks of public companies:
- For juridical persons – the incomes reduce the taxable basis, and the losses increase it (Corporate Income Tax Act, Art. 23).
- For natural persons – incomes not subject to taxation (Natural Persons Taxation Act, Art. 13).
On payment of dividents:
- For local juridical persons – traders – not subject to taxation (reduce the taxable basis)
- For all the others – 5% tax at source.
- Annual Non-Consolidated Financial Statements 2019
- Interim Consolidated Financial Statements For the period ended 31 December 2019
- Interim Non-Consolidated Financial Statements For the period ended 31 December 2019
- Interim Consolidated Financial Statements For the period ended 30 September 2019
- Interim Non-Consolidated Financial Statements For the period ended 30 September 2019